- The real-time view indicates if a resource is currently reserved or available.
- When defining a room resource, you can specify the occupancy and special equipment present to assist you when scheduling meetings or classes.
- You can organize resources into logical groups and limit who can schedule those resources. Or you can have many groups and share a single set of people who can reserve all resources.
- You can schedule single reservations or recurring reservations.
- If you desire, you can specify attendee lists for classes and meetings.
- Reports allow you to see utilization of your resources and can be limited by time and date ranges.
- APT Scheduler is network ready. Multiple computers can work on the same groups at the same time.
Scheduling software to manage reservations all your resources, including conference rooms, classrooms, equipment, instructors, etc.. Each resource is represented by a color coded icon to indicate if it is available or currently in use. Schedules for each resource are easily viewable and reservations are made with only a few clicks. Resources are organized into groups for easy classification and each group can optionally have it’s own list of people who are authorized to schedule those resources. For example, you might want to have a separate group of classrooms for each building in a college campus, or separate conference rooms managed by each department in a large office.
You can also manage attendees for classes and meetings on a per reservation basis. You can specify a list of attendees for some reservations while not specifying attendees for others.
The multi-user version (multiple licenses required) allows networked computers to schedule resources in the same group(s) without error. When purchasing multiple licenses you will also receive a view only version of APT Scheduler that allows users to look at reservations but not schedule new ones. View only installations do not count against the number of licenses for the program.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Approximately 2 MB disk space for program files and samples.