Easy to use software to keep golf scores and calculate handicaps for one or more golfers. Use it to manage your golf game. If you are part of a golf league or just a group of friends, you can keep track of scores, handicaps, and statistics for all the golfers. For leagues, you can assign golfers to teams and keep track of the A, B, C, and D golfers on each team. If you play using a points system such as Stableford, you can track points earned for eagles, birdies, pars, etc. during a round. You can keep track of points for some rounds and not others by turning points tracking on or off at any time.
You will find entering scores in APT Golf fast and easy. You can enter just the total score for a round, or you can enter the number of strokes for each hole. When entering scores by hole you can optionally keep track of putts, fairways hit, and greens hit in regulation. The only required information is the number of strokes.
APT Golf includes an extensive course database that contains over 10000 courses in the U.S. and Canada. Usually you will find your course in this database but, if not, you can easily add any course that is not included by using the information on the course’s scorecard. You can also report this missing course to us and we will make every effort to add it to the Master Course database. This Master Course database is updated frequently and these updates can be downloaded for as long as you own the software.
- Keep scores and handicaps for one or more golfers, each having their own handicap and statistics.
- Enter strokes, putts, fairways hit, and greens in regulation for each hole or just enter the total score. Keep as much or as little information as you want.
- Over 10000 courses already in our database and you can easily enter your own.
- If managing a league, assign golfers to teams to easily track the A, B, C, and D golfers.
- Intelligent entry makes entering rounds fast and easy in just minutes.
- Handicap calculation using USGA rules. For leagues that play a limited number of times, other handicap options allow you to use half or all of the rounds played (up to the last 20) for calculating handicaps. Note – 9 hole rounds are not supported.
- Basic support for points based scoring such as Stableford and other systems, or your can use your own points based system.
- A rich set of statistics can help you identify weaknesses in your game.
APT Golf provides a wide range of statistical reports that can help you improve your game. Most statistics can be limited by golfer, date range, and course played. Some of the reports provided are:
- A Leaderboard showing a quick view of the best scores for the current year and for all time.
- Basic statistics including average score, putts, fairways hit, and percentages of eagles, birdies, pars, bogeys, and others
- Detail statistics broken down by par 3s, 4s, and 5s for rounds where scores entered by hole.
- Statistics about your success on holes where you hit the fairway and when you reach the green in regulation.
- The lowest 20 rounds for a single golfer and the lowest 20 rounds for all golfers.
- The 20 rounds with the fewest putts.
- A listing of all rounds for one or more golfers showing the gross and net scores based on the handicap when the round was played.
- Information about how about how a golfer, or all golfers, have played each hole on a specific course, including average score, average putts, and the number of eagles, birdies, pars, etc.
- A listing of the scores making up your current handicap.
- Graphing options showing the relationship between up to 4 different statistics.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Approximately 15 MB disk space for program files, local databases, and master course database.